This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tessa 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

PiggehDoesYT
    Participant

In-Game Name: DepthOutBreak
    Who Banned You: Not sure
    What you were banned for:I was banned for Duping, but i’m not sure why or how because I don’t know anything that i did that was considered duping.
    Proof That You Aren’t Guilty:I’m not guilty because you can check my inventory and my chests, I have nothing
    Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because I didn’t duplicate i’m not sure why staff thought i did.

Tessa
    Keymaster

You were banned because we found stacks of voting keys on your island. You claim they came from you voting on your multiple alt accounts but when we checked some of the alts, most of them had never even logged onto the server. Therefore, you did not get the keys from them. Also, if you were voting on 20+ accounts you would need to have 20+ different ips in order to do so. Unless you were using a VPN, this is not really possible.

If you have legitimate proof of how you obtained so many, feel free to respond here with the proof.

For now, your ban will remain.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.